recruitment operations manager - us market (night shift) in Kuala Lumpur
kuala lumpur, wilayah persekutuan
darven ganesan, randstad sourceright
With our ever growing contacts in the US market, we are looking for an enthusiastic Leader to inspire a growing team of successful Recruitment Consultants in our Kuala Lumpur office (Menara Weld, Jalan Raja Chulan).
We are looking to bring on an Experienced Recruitment Operations Manager with 4 (+) years' demonstrated experience within end-to-end recruitment processes (preferably RPO/Outsourcing), diverse business relationships and most importantly team management.
We are looking for someone who can bring a fresh outlook to this team, mentor, manage and grow with the trends. You will have support and guidance from very experienced Director who successfully run's Global Shared Services Centre.
At Randstad Sourceright, human intelligence is at the core of all that we do. This is much more than a brand statement: human intelligence is our belief in the power of people to change the world, in the possibilities to overcome challenges, and in the ability to create new opportunities
What's on offer?
- We offer a unique environment where all consultants receive the guidance needed to help them succeed personally and professionally. Each of our team members are treated as individuals and valued for what they are able to bring to the table.
- Modern bright CBD offices right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
- Generous social activities, outings and team building events
- Competitive salaries and Employee Benefits.
- Competitive base + quarterly incentives
Some of your duties will include:
- Coordination of the end-to-end recruitment activities in APAC
- Ensure consistency and quality of candidate experience throughout the US recruitment process
- Manage and align team members and responsibilities, including the design and implementation of team strategy and performance goals
- Set, monitor and report on relevant recruitment metrics – including delivery on a variety of Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in identifying potential gaps in succession plans and proactively research the external market for potential solutions
What skills and experience do you need?
- Degree level qualifications in HR or related field desirable
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in a Senior Recruitment role , preferably with significant experience in an RPO/Outsourcing set up
- Experience working with US clients
- Prior experience leading the creation and embedding of an effective recruitment process and function
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Leadership competencies (particularly in EQ)
- Effective negotiation skills
Experience working in a Senior Recruitment role, RPO/Outsourcing set up, working with US clients