SWEDISH SPEAKING JUNIOR SOURCING RECRUITER
Who are we?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
What will you do?
- Generate candidates directly using innovative sourcing methods (internet job advertising, search analytics, networking, referrals, client website, employee referral schemes) in tandem with partnering with other Recruiters to ensure the success
- Drive candidate pipeline by using above innovative sourcing techniques
- Ensure compliance is adhered throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Work closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
Who are you?
- You have 0-2 years of general work experience
- You are holding Bachelor's or Master's Degree, and ideally have gained some experience as an intern
- You speak fluent Swedish and English (work/study experience in Sweden is an advantage)
- You are a mature person who can take responsibility for your own work You are social and enjoy not only talking, but also listening to your peers
- You are able to build strong relationships with your partners and candidates You are not afraid to face challenges
- You read it all through and are going to apply now and launch your career in recruitment with us!
What do we offer?
At Randstad Sourceright, we truly believe we’ve got the balance just right. We have developed a robust training curriculum where you can learn and get equipped to the most advanced sourcing and recruiting tactics and strategies from the best industrial Leader With Visions on the globe.
We’re a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can craft the world of randstad sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.