Swedish speaking HR administrator
Who are we?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise to help companies grow. RSR Budapest, established in 2013, already employs over 150 Recruiters and HR Admins and is still growing! Join our team to learn and develop within an international, young and dynamic group!
We are the experienced and the graduates, the quiet and the loud, we are international residing within this nation and have the recent memory of being a start-up. We are experts in our field and never want to stop expanding our own boundaries. We are Randstad Sourceright and it’s good to know us. Now we want to know YOU!
We want to offer you the chance to:
- be part of a young, dynamic HR SSC team and kick-off your career in HR
- gain experience in client management and support
- practice your language skills
What will you do?
You will support our clients with administrative tasks. Your tasks will be:
· manage suppliers
· create and monitor assignments in the vendor management system (VMS)
· facilitate onboarding & conduct reference checks
· Off-boarding, manage time and expenses of temporary workers, manage approval process to meet deadlines
· create reports on time and expenses, support payroll to solve financial issues related to the contractors/workers
What are we looking for?
- University (Bachelor's) degree
- Preferably experience in administration and/or a service center environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Excellent command of English and Swedish