Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC and SSC are driven by process management, productivity in line with Client SLA’s (internal & external) and standardisation of working methods.
The SRC employs multi-lingual Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters who are striving to the best identify and engage with usually hard-to-find top-quality candidates. With in-depth industry expertise across a wide range of industries including IT/Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Manufacturing/Engineering, our specialist teams have the local, national and international industry knowledge to transform our clients recruitment and HR strategies - giving them the competitive edge they need to keep them at the forefront of their industries.
The SRC is responsible for proactively seeking to identify professional talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches. The Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters quickly analyse social data and CV’s to engage qualified candidates and conduct first level interviews to determine if there is a match to any of our existing client needs.
Purpose of the job:
Execute all sourcing activities such as vacancy intake, sourcing, screening and submitting into clients. Main focus is candidate perspective.
- Organize/join intake with the hiring manager/recruiter in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment.
- Identify K.O. criteria together with the client/recruiter.
- Create Job Qualification Form and get the confirmation from the client on that.
- Analyse job description and translate to search queries, to be used in database mining in various channels such as internal candidate database (Bullhorn), job board databases, internet searches (Google and other web searches, LinkedIn and other social networks), and in some cases phone sourcing etc. as requested.
- Review CV’s for pattern recognition to guide search queries.
- Determine eligibility of candidate based on paper CV.
- Diligent internet research to find hidden information (passive candidates).
- Putting together Master Sourcing Plan where applicable.
Engagement, Screening and Submission:
- Make first and further connections with candidates.
- Engage and communicate with prospective candidates.
- Carry out remote interviews.
- Verbal review of qualifications.
- Determine fit of the candidate with the client’s organization.
- Create Candidate Profiling Form.
- Submit and position candidate on employment opportunities.
- Daily/Weekly reporting of search and screening activity into the Delivery Manager and client.
- Make real-time updates for timely and accurate record keeping of candidate activity and productivity.
- Keep Bullhorn (Applicant Tracking System) up-to-date on candidate profiles.
- Is clients ‘single point of contact’ (SPOC) from a daily delivery/operational perspective.
- Coordinate entire sourcing process, from intake to candidate submission.
- Process management in line with Client specific processes and SRC’s processes.
Internal: Delivery Manager, CoE (training)
External: candidates, hiring managers
University (Bachelor's) degree
- 2-5 years experience in the role of recruiter/sourcer outside RSR or 1-2 years experience in a role as Sourcing Recruiter/Recruiter within RSR.
- Experience in Engineering or life sciences recruitment is a must
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/ Gmail)
- Mastery in reporting tools (Excel, Access)
- Mastery in applying various sourcing methodologies
- Applicant Tracking Systems or data management systems, CRM
- Strong web searcher
Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
- 360: creative in thought and approach to creating potential candidate lists (data mining) and approach sourcing cases with out-of-the box thinking.
- Communication: mature communication and negotiation skills, good connection builder (hunter attitude)
- Diversity: respect the diversity of individuals/nations/cultures and histories and easily adapt to cultural changes with interest.
- Driven by excellence: show a real passion to achieve and/or exceed targets at all time.
- Learning: good listener and questioner and highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly.
- Network: build and maintain professional relationships with other individuals or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Overview: oversee complete and complex picture.
- Presentation: ability to present results and further market and management intelligence to clients.
- Process driven: strong process driven attitude with an always open eye on potential process improvement opportunities.
- Project management skills: Is able to run projects, as a project member or project manager
- Service orientation: focus efforts on discovering and meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Social: adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations/individuals/groups and seek to act as a team.
- Taking responsibility: take ownership of their assignments and have effective planning and organizing skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
Excellent command of English language (written and spoken) and at least one other language e.g. French, German, Spanish.