RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER
Who are we?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
What will you do?
- Coordinate and motivate a group of Sourcing Recruiters
- Monitor the performance of Sourcing Recruiters, set weekly targets
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team, based on specific customer feedback and assist Delivery Manager in developing action plans for individuals
- First point of contact for client operational stakeholders and first escalation point for any daily operational issues
- Effective client / stakeholder management
Who are you?
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Gmail)
- Minimum of 2-5 years operational work experience gained within recruitment
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruitment in a business results driven environment
- Maturity in succeeding in a strongly client-facing service environment
- People management experience is nice to have
What do we offer?
At Randstad Sourceright, we truly believe we’ve got the balance just right. We have developed a robust training curriculum where you can learn and get equipped to the most advanced sourcing and recruiting tactics and strategies from the best industrial Leader With Visions on the globe.
We’re a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can craft the world of randstad sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.