recruitment business partner in Budapest
Working with a leading multinational, the Recruitment Business Partner is pivotal in delivering a offsite recruitment solution for our client. You will manage the recruitment processes for our client and provide a high class standard of client service and recruitment advice on each recruitment transaction. You will have a sourcing and admin team to support you in delivering against the SLA client expectations and going above the delivery model by demonstrating your ability to find outstanding talent individuals to assist our client on their mission.
Your focus will be :
-Accountable for the permanent recruitment process and delivery for a specific client business area with a key focus on direct sourcing and managing the recruitment supply chain.
-The ability to maintain current Service level Agreements (SLA’s) whilst proactively seeking to continually improve these through quality and speed of service.
- Effectively establish and drive key client stakeholder relationships in order to build credibility and trust whilst based on client site
- Proactively engaging with the client hiring community to understand recruitment needs and drivers and to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Following up on recruitment requests by assessing job descriptions & consult/advise the client on the market conditions, best methods of attracting candidates
- Accountable for delivery against all requirements through the off-site team to ensure resourcing fulfillment. Work proactively with the off-site team to ensure they are best able to deliver the client’s requirements
- Actively drive the recruitment supply chain to ensure optimal partnering and results to include supplier management and other Randstad Sourceright operating recruitment partners
The successful candidate must have a proven recruitment experience in a multinational organisation in recruitment or HR in a client facing role and knowledge of the engineering recruitment industry. Excellent process management and stakeholder management skills are essential for this key client facing consultative role.
In return we offer excellent global opportunities and competitive package including flexible benefits. At randstad sourceright, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find how you can shape the world of randstad sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.