This role is essential to provide the account leadership and RSR executive leadership with the ability to drive through changes and new service scope, and yet have a clear idea on the overall quality status of the operation. The role will work closely with client and RSR stakeholders to develop and successfully implement scope change. It will provide structure to workstream leaders and hold them accountable for deliverables in line with the agreed project implementation plan, within agreed timescales and to budget. The role also then broadens into a performance function accountable for managing all data capture & reporting and the regular audit and review of critical quality assessments to inform the RSR leadership on performance against contractual, policy and financial commitments.
- Contributes to the design of a robust project implementation plan
- Builds and gains sign off for the implementation plan
- Manages and maintains the project implementation plan
- Takes ownership for implementation reporting as agreed with the key stakeholders within RSR and with the Client account.
- Client engagements and internal relationship management. Engender strong business relationships with the Client at senior management level
- Works with the Work Stream Leads, facilitates their activities if relevant, for the delivery of the services sold.
- Plans, maps, organizes and documents risks and issues and escalates where necessary.
- Works with technology partners, where necessary, to deliver against implementation goals.
- Produces guidelines, best practices and toolkits to increase the quality and efficiency of next implementations.
- Performs a “hands on” role as a Lead Process Consultant.
- Liaises with key stakeholders within the client business and RSR to define and map the end-2-end resourcing process (front office/back office).
- Liaises with the systems implementation team responsible for the implementation of the e-resourcing package solution, to ensure the technology fully supports the process.
- Engenders strong business relationship with the Technology Implementation Team.
- Manages the quality assurance (QA) analyst and management information analyst
- Accountable for the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and QA schedule
- Develops audit procedures and reporting requirements
- Oversees the development of reporting that provides a “forward view” of performance against contractual (inc SLA) and financial objectives including providing recommendation to maximize results
- Produce recommendations for operational improvement. Monitor account leaderships delivery of improvement plans
- Manages capacities & workloads
- Management of team performance, appraisals, development, reward and succession planning
Local RSR organizations in EMEA, APAC and US, local implementation teams.
Clients, vendors of technology support tools.
- Bachelor or University degree.
- Project management certification desirable (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA or similar).
- 5 to 8 years international and managerial experience and a thorough understanding of/experience with account management and/or various service concepts, customer and client service orientation.
- Experienced at managing tactical and operational implementation projects, preferably within the recruitment industry or RPO/MSP sector.
- Demonstrated skills and experience to advise and lead on implementation processes and procedures as well as taking ownership of issues and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Project and MS Visio (or similar tools)
- Hands on working mentality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and process orientated skills.
- Ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to "think and act promptly".
- Strong and open communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Strong planning and organizational skills combined with task and time management skills, positively influenced under time pressure.
- Able to cope with high volume change projects and high degree of adaptability to move from one project to another and sometimes contributing to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sensitive in working and managing virtual teams.
- Strong influencing, communications and people management skills.
Fluent (written and oral) in English