Who are we?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise to help companies grow. RSR Budapest, established in 2013, already employs over 150 Recruiters and HR Admins and is still growing! Join our team to learn and develop within an international, young and dynamic group!
We are the experienced and the graduates, the quiet and the loud, we are international residing within this nation and have the recent memory of being a start-up. We are experts in our field and never want to stop expanding our own boundaries. We are Randstad Sourceright and it’s good to know us. Now we want to know YOU!
We want to offer you the chance to:
- be part of a young, dynamic HR SSC team and kick-off your career in HR
- gain experience in client management and support
- practice your language skills
What will you do?
You will support Recruiters, Hiring managers and Candidates with scheduling interviews an placing job ads on job boards. Your tasks will be:
· schedule interviews and be responsible for the administration of parts of the selection process
· prepare offer packages
· facilitate onboarding & conduct reference checks
· execute client and candidate satisfaction surveys
What are we looking for?
Excellent command of English
- University (Bachelor's) degree
- Preferably experience in customer service and/or a service center environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)