Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC and SSC are driven by process management, productivity in line with Client SLA’s (internal & external) and standardisation of working methods.
The SRC employs multi-lingual Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters who are striving to the best identify and engage with usually hard-to-find top-quality candidates. With in-depth industry expertise across a wide range of industries including IT/Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Manufacturing/Engineering, our specialist teams have the local, national and international industry knowledge to transform our clients recruitment and HR strategies - giving them the competitive edge they need to keep them at the forefront of their industries. The SRC is responsible for proactively seeking to identify professional talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches. The Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters quickly analyze social data and CV’s to engage qualified candidates and conduct first level interviews to determine if there is a match to any of our existing client needs.
The SSC employs multi-lingual HR Administrators who are responsible for back-office support for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs within the EMEA region. By providing high quality support in the most efficient way, HR Administrators ensure assistance for MSP experts and Recruiters/Sourcing Recruiters of Randstad Sourceright EMEA in the administrational part of their roles. In general, the SSC works with standardized processes all over the EMEA region to ensure efficiency and clients’ satisfaction. The CoE contains expert roles with a focus on: Support existing and prospect clients and client requests with innovative recruiting solutions; improve the overall performance of operations concerning his/her field and expertise.Educate the operations by constantly holding training and up-skilling materials; work on educational framework and create training curriculums, content.Innovate on the current delivery solutions of the Recruitment Centre by bringing in new technology, tools, methods and proactive recruiting approaches.
Purpose of the job:
Primary responsible for managing client operations and delivery teams. Major goals are to reach the highest level of client satisfaction, performance and people management.
- First point of contact for client operational stakeholders and first escalation point for any daily operational issues
- Meet budget commitments, service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets
- Engage with the client to understand needs and drivers, to ensure appropriate strategies are aligned and put in place
- Identify opportunities to better serve the client and/or to bring in innovative delivery solutions
- Periodically report and review of services, SLA’s and KPI’s, budget, team performance, participate business reviews etc.
- Assist in client satisfaction surveying
- Project management based on new client requests; acting as ‘Voice of Customer’ to translate client need for internal contributors and stakeholders (Delivery Centre Management, CoE, Support roles etc.)
- Lead special projects necessary to enhance the RSR service offering to existing and prospect clients (internal and external)
- Participation during the RFP/RFI process, supporting new client bids and tenders
- Continuously review delivery KPIs; control and improve productivity
- Set up individual, client- and Delivery Centre-based targets for team members and groups and ensure team is meeting internal and client KPI’s & SLA’s
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency
- Ensure all team members conform to RSR processes and quality procedures as defined
- Identify and share best practices with team members
- Develop and share best practices with the EMEA Randstad Sourceright community
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team, based on specific customer feedback and develop action plans for individuals
- Coach and mentor team members in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching their goals
- Provide training when necessary for the purpose of improving skills or teaching new ones
- Deliver training to new team members on project specific tasks and systems
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork and inform on company updates
- Provide regular communication to team members to update them on market developments, business priorities and performance of the Delivery Centre to create a positive working environment
- Live the Delivery Centre DNA and act as a role model for team members
- Identify and select effective staff to meet service delivery commitments
- Provide induction, performance management, development, reward and succession planning
Internal: colleagues in customer programs (Service Delivery Manager, Client Service Director, Operations Manager), accountmanager
External: third party agencies, client stakeholders
University Bachelor’s Degree
Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Gmail)
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/ or Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
Preferably Process Management techniques e.g. Six Sigma, LEAN
- Minimum of 8-10 years operational work experience gained within a fast-paced, multinational, high-touch service industry (recruitment, HR services, financial/IT services etc.)
- 3-5 years experience of people management in a business results driven environment
- Maturity in succeeding in a strongly client-facing service environment
- Mature performance management experience, including but not limited to
- Setting up new procedures, KPIs and SLAs,
- Mature people management experience, including but not limited to
- Root case analysis,
- Performance improvement planning and implementation,
- Capability to measure various accounts and performers etc.
- Setting up goals and other measures and helping team members achieve their targets,
- Continuous training and employee development,
- Conducting feedback giving and appraisal procedures, talent reviews
- Employee satisfaction
- Driver of the Delivery Centre internal culture (DNA)
- Hiring and on-boarding new employees
- Detailed knowledge of Randstad global businesses and the associated internal processes and policies
- Expertise with ATS and/or other recruiting technology systems and/ or VMS
- Knowledge of MSP and RPO
- Mastery in MS Office applications and Googlemail
- Superior reporting skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- 360: Creative in thought and approach new cases with out-of-the box thinking.
- Client focus: analyze the wishes and needs of the client (internal and external) and act accordingly, while taking into account the costs and benefits for own organization; continuously strive for their satisfaction.
- Developing & coaching: focus on the continuous development of the team in order to better support Randstad group results and succession planning processes.
- Diversity: Respect the diversity of individuals/nations/cultures and histories and easily adapt to cultural changes with interest.
- Efficient implementation: implement actions within pre-determined timeframes and in accordance with specific plans.
- Entrepreneurship: identify possibilities and opportunities for existing and new services and products and then acting accordingly, without being afraid to take balanced risks.
- Impact: effective communication skills and the necessary self-confidence to create a strong impression.
- Learning: Good listener and questioner and highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Networking: build and maintain relationships with appropriate networks of people.
- Organizational sensitivity: recognize the influence and consequences of own decisions or activities on other parts of the organization, and recognize the interests of other parts of own organization.
- Passion for results: actively focused on achieving results and objectives and willing to intervene if the results are not satisfactory.
- Performance management: mobilize and help others to perform at their best at all times.
- Planning & organizing: organize own work effectively by formulating objectives and planning activities, available time and energy, and focusing on the main issues and acute problems.
- Promoting core values: actively promote and demonstrate Randstad’s core values Resilience: overcome obstacles and disappointments easily to achieve the best possible result at all times.
- Social: Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations/individuals/groups and seek to act as a team.
- Team leadership: has impact on own team and act with energy and enthusiasm for the business at all times.
Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
Preferably good command of 2nd language, e.g. French, German, Dutch, Spanish