Who are we?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise to help companies grow. RSR Budapest, established in 2013, already employs over 150 Recruiters and HR Admins and is still growing! Join our team to learn and develop within an international, young and dynamic group!
We are the experienced and the graduates, the quiet and the loud, we are international residing within this nation and have the recent memory of being a start-up. We are experts in our field and never want to stop expanding our own boundaries. We are Randstad Sourceright and it’s good to know us. Now we want to know YOU!
We want to offer you the chance to:
- be part of a young, dynamic HR SSC team and kick-off your career in HR
- gain experience in client management and support
- practice your language skills
What will you do?
- Conduct compliance checks on new joiners
- Provide 1st line support for worker queries on payroll related issues
- Manage payroll data
- Prepare job offer
- Facilitate onboarding & conduct reference checks
- Manage time and expenses of temporary workers
- Support payroll to solve financial issues related to the contractors/workers
What are we looking for?
- University (Bachelor's) degree
- Experience in HR Support or Customer service
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Excellent command of English