At Randstad Sourceright we’re looking for team players who have what it takes to deliver exceptional results under pressure and where speed, knowledge and commitment is of the essence. If you want to be part of our world class team and this opportunity sounds like your next career move we wait to hear from you….
In-House Recruitment Coordinator (temp desk) - London
The Recruitment Coordinator provides quality, accurate and high touch coordination and administration support, as part of the onsite, client based recruitment team. Responsibilities will include the following.
- General administration utilising the in-house client system and/or recruitment system
- Maintenance of inbox and query management
- New assignment confirmation and set up
- Key handoff and secondary point of contact with on-boarding/contractor care
- Assignment renewal management
- Maintaining the data integrity within in-house client systems and/or recruitment system
- Daily status update on progress of onboarding
- Management Information reporting
Experience of working within Temporary/Contract Recruitment is essential for this fast paced role. The successful candidate will also have worked in a professional/financial services environment. Excellent attention to detail and a confident proactive approach is also required for this dynamic team.
At Randstad Sourceright, we firmly believe we’ve got the balance just right. We’re a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.