The role will support the implementation of RSR’s global internal communication and employer brand strategies and will play a key part in increasing employee engagement and ensuring all employees feel connected and proud to work for RSR.
- Support the global Head of Internal Communications & Engagement and Global Marketing Director in the execution of the global internal communications strategy and programs.
- Ensuring internal alignment with external messaging, working closely with the RSR global marketing and HR teams.
- Manage the key global internal communications vehicles, including intranet platforms, social media, newsletters, townhalls etc.
- Develop effective content that is relevant for different groups of employees, including development of town hall and other presentations for RSR global leadership
- Create content about important updates, news, events and changes so employees are always informed and feel connected to the organisation
- Prepare materials such as presentations and printed collateral to support key announcements.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Publish videos and photography on intranet, blogs etc.
- Edit and revise content of senior stakeholders as required.
- Support in the organization / co-ordination of internal events (e.g. conferences, webinars)
- Track internal communications performance, including click-through-rates for emails and the intranet and work to improve these results.
- Support the marketing function in the development of digital content at times of peak activity.
RSR Global Leadership Team, HR and Marketing Teams; Country Opco’s HR, other RSR teams, Employees
Potential talent, suppliers
- University degree or comparable.
- Excellent command of English (native level).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including advanced skills in MS PowerPoint
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiar with email direct marketing tools such as Hubspot
- Familiar with content management systems (ie. Intranet platforms)
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related experience in internal communication, marketing, PR or social media.
- Experience in copy writing for digital and offline content
- Experience in international environment preferred.
- Proven record of preparing articles, presentations, events etc.
- Experience in working within complex project environments and the desire to work in an online collaborative environment with remote team members.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness.
- Sounds digital communications experience, including intranet, email, webinar, social media, event platforms etc.
- Self-motivated, outcome focused and efficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective communicator at all levels with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and positive approach.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Pro-active, dynamic and vigorous.
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
- Assertive, adaptable and creative.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required.