Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The EMEA sales, solutions and marketing function is responsible for the growth of new business by developing and securing profitable opportunities in the region and globally. The team is responsible for generating new leads, developing market-leading and innovative solutions to meet client needs, negotiating and closing new client contracts. The team is also the most visible ‘face’ of the Randstad Sourceright brand and its capability. It is expected to play an active role in positioning us as thought-leaders in the market through an effective focus on solutions and a consultative selling approach that highlights our advisor and professional services credibility.
Purpose of the job:
To lead and manage the sales function across a defined geography. Strengthen market position of Randstad Sourceright across the EMEA region by setting the right market strategy, managing sales activities and designing client solutions to win new business consistent with our strategic goals.
To achieve sales targets to agreed KPI leading to income growth from new business by engaging in appropriate activities across the entire sales cycle:
- Generate new leads personally and through the team by using appropriate channels.
- Set team targets and KPI expectations in line with Sourceright EMEA regional objectives.
- Recruit, manage, develop and coach direct reports to ensure effective performance.
- Lead and present at external and internal meetings to drive business development.
- Deliver external/internal workshops to further client engagement and advance the sales process.
- Drive and enhance the interaction between implementation, operations, technology, legal, HR and finance teams to arrive at the right solution to meet the client objectives, that RSR can implement and deliver, in a compliant way and at the right price.
- Support the process, timetable and writing for bid/proposal submissions including sign-off for the proposed solution.
- Negotiate and close contracts.
- Be a trusted advisor to clients and strategic consultant on total workforce strategy.
- Research, monitor and report on market/competitor activity within the MSP/RPO arena.
- Maintain business intelligence and increase company-wide awareness and knowledge.
- Become and remain an expert on the solutions provided by Randstad Sourceright.
- Continually improve RSR’s capability to design an appropriate solution to a client scenario that would meet the client’s and RSR’s commercial objectives.
- Contribute to thought leadership white papers across the recruitment and HR services market.
- Be recognized as a knowledge expert and thought leader in the chosen market
- Act as an ambassador and role model for the business.
- Evidence of successful large and complex sales achievements
- Proven people management experience
- Proven MSP / RPO sales process experience
- Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on the bid process
- Experience of designing and producing approaches for MSP/RPO and specialist recruitment solutions
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines
- Proven experienced in a similar function especially within the MSP/RPO arena and/or professional recruitment sectors
- Preferably experience in working on international sales / bid opportunities
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word), Google Apps
- In-depth knowledge of HR or RPO/MSP or related industry in one or more geographies
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in the outsourced recruitment sector including tools
- Ability to define strategic approach and effectively implement it
- Leadership and management that team members respond to
- Ability to analyze complex client needs and determine a suitable response
- Demonstrable ability to advise and influence both internally and externally
- Positive, professional, with ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and environment
- Actively focused on exceeding results and objectives and takes accountability
- Build and maintain relationships with appropriate networks of people
- Get-it-done attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Fluent (written and oral) in English and preferable one other language.
Willingness to travel; varies based on activities and clients.