Client Service Director
Department: Randstad Sourceright EMEA, Operations
Reports to: Business Unit Director
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Purpose of the job
To develop and lead effective, commercially successful, client management propositions with focus on providing strategic direction and operational leadership of EMEA client contracts. You will have strategic accountability for multiple delivery streams, managing resource planning to achieve business goals whilst balancing client requirements and utilization targets. In conjunction with the client, you will assess and plan future resource requirements based on projected workflows, impact of pipeline and levels of attrition.
You will be accountable for all aspects of the MSP and RPO solutions as the senior escalation point for the client, key suppliers, the Service Delivery Team and internally within RSR on all matters and issues concerning the account. Building relationships with key stakeholders to improve the service, and provide strategic direction on projects that capitalize on opportunities to deliver a value added solution.
- Budget/forecast management; responsible for defining and managing annual budgets (monthly P&L).
- Determine, monitor and review costs, operational budgets and staffing requirements within the account.
- Design and manage the business plan to deliver against commercial and objectives.
- Responsibility for the account development strategy (which would include account retention, increasing scope for RSR and wallet share for Randstad operating companies)
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Key contact for all senior clients across nominated accounts, acting as a bridge between the delivery operation and access to strategic “value add” and thought leadership.
- Responsible for high level relationships within the client and, where required, ensuring problem resolution in the shortest possible timescale.
- Lead internal and external stakeholder relationships for the strategic success of the overall team.
- Foster strategic alliances, business partnerships and relationships with key internal and client stakeholders and clients contacts.
- Develop the account to provide relationships and a platform to effect the upsell of new services.
- Responsible for identifying business development opportunities and sales initiatives within the client.
Account Management & Service Delivery
- Develop a best practice recruitment delivery function from initial stages of implementation.
- Formulate and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the client and manage the service against this on an ongoing basis.
- Manage sales and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end results and goals.
- Facilitate full management information provision back to client, organize formal reviews and feedback.
- Overall team management (multi-site management/cross-border/international and global) of total team, through chains of command where necessary.
- Oversee the management of the account/delivery team to achieve service level and key performance targets
- Invoke the escalation procedure for unresolved or consistent problems (client account and team related). Execute corrective action in cases of adverse performance or trends.
- Attend Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Take company values, vision and expectations and ensure the total operations team follow the path expected.
- Create and develop the strategy for the team’s success.
- Build, manage and motivate the team to meet the service level(s) required.
- Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective skill transfer and knowledge share.
- University Degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- Preferably Business related postgraduate qualification
- Team management experience, preferably in the recruitment process outsourcing service industry, with expertise in cross border managed service program delivery
- Experience in defining and managing business plans and budgets
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level
- Previous experience of negotiating and managing commercial budget
- Proven experience of managing a number of different client solutions and be able to apply this knowledge
- Excellent command of English and German language (written and spoken).
- Travel is required (approximately 50% or more of work time); based on client needs and project/work location.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone me on the following numbers+36306553495/+33486801234.