account director @ germany in Germany preferred
Operations Manager/Account Director
Department: Randstad Sourceright EMEA, Operations
Location: EMEA – preferrably Germany
Reports to: Client Services Director
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Purpose of the job:
To ensure that clients receive a proactive, excellent service, maximising the potential for business within that client regionally. To be a central management representative for the Client Account Manager (CAM) and team, if applicable, and to ensure that the account is being managed in the most efficient way.
● Budget/forecast management; responsible for supporting the defining of and managing annual budgets (monthly P&L).
● Determine, monitor and review costs, operational budgets and staffing requirements within the account.
● Support the management of the business plan to deliver against the account’s commercial objectives.
● Support the CSD with the account development strategy (which would include account retention, increasing scope for RSR and wallet share for Randstad operating companies)
Stakeholder Relationship Management
● Development of existing services delivered to client accounts
● Identification, initiation and implementation of new service offerings
● Identification and development of key client relationships
● Meet with client sponsors on a monthly basis as a minimum
● Expand business areas / geographies within clients where possible
● Ensure payment is made appropriately for all services offered
● Prepare and attend formal quarterly review meetings with the client
● Act as point of escalation for all issues that cannot be resolved by CAM
● Attend client business reviews
Account Management & Service Delivery
● Direct management of Client Account Managers who in turn manage the associated delivery team
● Ensure optimum staffing levels to service the account effectively and profitably
● Guide and mentor CAMs to ensure effective management succession planning
● Conduct bi-annual appraisals for CAMs
● Guide CAMs in conducting and reviewing staff appraisals to ensure relevant, realistic objectives are set
● Ensure teams effectively utilise all possible methods to direct hire
● Assist sales team with new pitches
● Assist with implementation of new accounts as Account Director you will oversee these implementations
● Management of team performance against KPIs.
● Project work as and when required dependant on client needs
● Take company values, vision and expectations and ensure the allocated client operations team follow the path expected
● Create and implement the operational and development strategy for the team’s success
● Build, manage and motivate the team to meet the service level(s) required.
● Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective skill transfer and knowledge share.
Operational Teams, Functional Business Partners, local Randstad organizations, Onsite teams, Shared Service Centre
Client organization, suppliers.
● University Degree or equivalent relevant business experience
● Preferably Business related postgraduate qualification
● Team management experience, preferably in the recruitment process outsourcing service industry, with expertise in cross border managed service program delivery
● Experience in managing business plans and budgets
● Proven experience of developing relationships working at operational level.
● Previous experience of managing commercial budget
● Proven experience of managing client solutions and be able to apply this knowledge
● Intellectual Strength:
Randstad leaders leverage strong intellectual power to identify patterns and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities
Randstad leaders proactively address change across all dimensions. They anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives whilst keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks
● Excellent Execution:
Randstad leaders drive excellent execution by setting up robust processes to execute strategies, and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. They are firm and courageous in leading execution
Randstad leaders enable teams to deliver high performance by providing direction and clarity of purpose, a focus on accountability and the orchestration of efforts. They set high standards and provide the support people need.
Randstad leaders identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. They thrive on working with people (internal & external, clients & flexworkers) that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives
Randstad leaders build strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders. They actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging their personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside
● Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
● Travel is required (approximately 50% or more of work time); based on client needs and project/work location.