If you are looking for an entry level HR position and you don’t have any trouble in communicating with candidates and hiring managers then you are the right person for this position.
Our RPO team is a strategy partner and part of the recruiter team of an international chemical and pharmaceutical company. In our role as onsite-recruiter we are looking for new professionals and future leaders who can contribute to our client's success.
Your focus will be:
You are responsible for recruiting for various positions, such as sales, engineering and scientist. As an esteemed person of contact, you are following up on the complete recruiting process according to the internal policies and guidelines.
You maintain close relationships with HR business partners as well as technical hiring managers to develop a successful long-term partnership.
You will work in all aspects of the recruiting process, e.g. following up on interviews, preselection of the candidates and answering questions regarding employment rights.
You ensure a good candidate experience during the whole application process.
Internal tasks will be part of your daily job routine so you will make a contribution to the team success and also to our internal gummy bear jar.
• Completed vocational training in business administration or economic studies (focus on Human Resources Management) or similar degree
• Interested in an entry level HR position with focus on recruiting
• Ability to provide superior customer service with focus on consultative approach
• Strong command of English
• Proactivity and a structured working style
• Teamplayer with a sense of humor and the ability to to keep it cool in face of high workload
In return we offer excellent global opportunities and competitive package including flexible benefits. At Randstad Sourceright, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us.
So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.