Randstad Sourceright is a leading provider of outsourced recruitment solutions in the EMEA region. If you want to take part of our international team and this opportunity sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you.
We today look for an experienced Program Manager to provide our international pharmaceutical client with a RPO solution based on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract and leading and controlling all aspects of sourcing/recruitment within the client company.
Key activities will include the following:
- Liaising and collaborating with Hiring Managers and internal partners to contribute to the recruitment process
- Managing an onsite / offsite Delivery Team
- Proactively engaging with the client hiring community to understand recruitment needs and drivers and to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Following up on recruitment requests & consult/advise the client on the market conditions, best methods of attracting candidates
- Actively drive the recruitment supply chain to ensure optimal partnering and results to include supplier management and other RSR operating recruitment partners
Are you someone who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us:
5 years’ experience of working in the recruitment industry in a delivery capacity preferably in an international environment together with the experience of leading and motivating teams would be important to have.
On-site working environment and knowledge of the life science industry are distinct advantages.
Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and vendor management / application tracking systems (Fieldglass, IQN, HR4YOU , Talentlink, Peoplefluent, Oracle/Taleo etc..).
Excellent command of the German and English language (written and spoken). Travel is required within the working week; based on client needs and project/work location.
At Randstad Sourceright, we are a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, and every single person in our business matters to us. You will be offered a competitive salary within an exciting environment, and you gain the opportunity to build a lasting impact on an international organisation.