Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Purpose of the job:
To ensure that clients receive a proactive, excellent service, maximising the potential for business within that client regionally. To be a central management representative for the Client Account Manager (CAM) and team, if applicable, and to ensure that the account is being managed in the most efficient way.
The key activities are : Commercial
● Budget/forecast management; responsible for supporting the defining of and managing annual budgets (monthly P&L).
● Determine, monitor and review costs, operational budgets and staffing requirements within the account.
● Support the management of the business plan to deliver against the account’s commercial objectives.
● Support the CSD with the account development strategy (which would include account retention, increasing scope for RSR and wallet share for Randstad operating companies) Stakeholder Relationship Management
● Development of existing services delivered to client accounts
● Identification, initiation and implementation of new service offerings
● Identification and development of key client relationships
● Meet with client sponsors on a monthly basis as a minimum
● Expand business areas / geographies within clients where possible
● Ensure payment is made appropriately for all services offered
● Prepare and attend formal quarterly review meetings with the client
● Act as point of escalation for all issues that cannot be resolved by CAM
● Attend client business reviews Account Management & Service Delivery
● Direct management of Client Account Managers who in turn manage the associated delivery team
● Ensure optimum staffing levels to service the account effectively and profitably
● Guide and mentor CAMs to ensure effective management succession planning
● Conduct bi-annual appraisals for CAMs
● Guide CAMs in conducting and reviewing staff appraisals to ensure relevant, realistic objectives are set
● Ensure teams effectively utilise all possible methods to direct hire
● Assist sales team with new pitches
● Assist with implementation of new accounts as Account Director you will oversee these implementations
● Management of team performance against KPIs.
● Project work as and when required dependant on client needs Leadership
● Take company values, vision and expectations and ensure the allocated client operations team follow the path expected
● Create and implement the operational and development strategy for the team’s success
● Build, manage and motivate the team to meet the service level(s) required.
● Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective skill transfer and knowledge share.
The right candidate will have :
● Team management experience, preferably in the recruitment process outsourcing service industry, with expertise in cross border managed service program delivery
● Proven experience of managing client solutions and be able to apply this knowledge
● Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
Pan EMEA experience in a leading strategic role is essential for this brand new international client. The successful candidate will have experience in implantation of RPO in multi countries, defining and managing business plans and budgets, proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level and proven experience of negotiating and managing commercial budgets.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an internationally renowned client account, and to develop the account throughout Europe. Please note that international travel will be travel required in this role.
At Randstad, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.