gp sales representative - bendigo in Bendigo
pamela padmini pillai, randstad sourceright
A top multi-national pharmaceutical company prides itself on innovation, excellence and their commitment to delivering highly ethical and effective medicines. An exceptional opportunity exists for an outgoing, self motivated and driven person to join their high performing team as a GP sales representative.
- With excellent and ongoing training, you would be part of a motivated and competitive sales force and take ownership of your territory and develop relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally.
- In addition, you can look forward to an attractive base salary, company car and tools of trade and a genuine career path.
Role of GP Sales Representative
- You would be expected to manage a sales territory
- Develop working relationship with existing and new clients in the medical sector
- Educate GP's/ Pharmacists on products
- Plan your day effectively
- Report into Sales Manager
- Based out on the road
The successful candidate will:
- Experienced in the GP space, or, experienced in field sales as a BD, account, area or territory manager
- Have a bachelor degree
- The ability to learn details on therapeutic area and product in order to effectively communicate technical and disease state information to medical professionals whilst working towards a sales target
- Be a high achiever in both professional and personal
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have resilience & be results driven
To further, please contact Pamela Padmini Pillai 02 8077 2113 or submit your application and résumé in WORD format via our website at www.randstad.com.au/apply. Confidentiality is assured.
Experienced in the GP space, or, experienced in field sales as a BD, account, area or territory manager