At Randstad Sourceright, we allow as much freedom as possible to have relevant discussions on our blogs. However, we are also responsible for making sure that these discussions stay polite, safe and relevant, and do not violate any laws or Randstad Sourceright’s privacy policies. This is why we have a set of ‘Blog Guidelines’ that we ask everyone to follow. Moderators only remove messages that break these guidelines.
- Comment form guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form, will be edited or deleted.
- Email privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter privacy and protection: All email, mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment, will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- Language and manners: Our blog is ‘family friendly’ and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- A comment is conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit links: Our blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- How the blogger will respond: Comments on our blog will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. The blogger will not respond privately via email or other communication method to a blog comment unless specifically requested by the commenter or if personal follow-up is required.
- What to do if your comment does not appear: If you leave a comment on our blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Blog Guidelines, contact the blog moderator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No personal attack comments permitted: In the interest of fairness, no personal attacks are permitted in our blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on our blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters blocked: Anyone who violates the Blog Guidelines may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All rights reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Randstad Sourceright, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks are comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our comments policy.